Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Boondock Saints, finished


Here, we go the final of The Boondock Saints. Black and white and color. I started working on this because I watched the whole first season of The Walking Dead in one day. And of course Norman Reedus, the actor who plays Murphy McManus, also plays a bad ass character on that show. I decided to watch The Boondock Saints again as well as it's sequel, which I had never seen. The Boondock Saints was better than I remembered, and only improved with each viewing.


I got the idea for a sort of altarwith images representing things in the movie, beer, meat, Rocco's finger. Though the little in memorandum picture of Rocco was almost replaced. But I figured Rocco was one of my favorite characters and it's my illustration, he stays.


The one notable absence isof Agent Smecker. But his character was so great he deserves his own piece of fanart. Maybe for the next post.


I really loved working on this, I hope it shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment